Shared Short CodesSMS Keyword Campaigns
Keyword Campaigns on Shared Short Code
A "Shared Short Code" means you'll be sharing a Short Code with other SMS4U customers, lowering your costs!
This is very standard practice in the mobile industry and allows customers with a limited budget to use such a service.
Some basic guidelines before you get started:
- Each customer is separated by a keyword that must be included at the beginning of each message.
- Texts into your Shared Short Code will cost the sender 20c.
- For every text received by the Shared Short Code, you are allowed one free automated reply back to the sender.
- There is one single Set Up Fee, plus a Monthly Fee per Keyword you register.
Examples of Keyword Campaigns:
- Text-to-Win: Entering a Prize Draw
- Scratch Codes: Entering a Prize Draw using a unique entry code
- Request for more info: Asking a Question (Text 4 Info)
- Text-to-Register: Registering for a Service
- Setup Cost: $200 (One off)
- Monthly Cost : $100 for first month, $60 following months
- Messaging Costs : Automated Reply $0.10 per SMS Part - No charge for SMS received
- Month-by-month term, cancellation at any time
- Texts into the Short Code cost the mobile sender 20c inc GST
- For every received text message, you are allowed one free reply back to the sender
- Pricing is in New Zealand Dollars and excludes GST