Receive SMSHow to receive SMS
How to Receive SMS Messages
SMS4U offers multiple ways to deliver received messages to customers system, includes:
Deliver Received SMS / TXT to Email
SMS4U will receive your message, log the message inside the TNZ Web Portal, then email you a copy of the message (including the sender's mobile number and the message that was received).
SMS4U will log any received messages to our web portal. You can access any received message at anytime, anywhere!
Deliver Received SMS / TXT to Webhook
SMS4U will receive your message, log the message inside the TNZ Web Portal, then deliver you a notification via JSON/XML Raw HTTP POST (Over SSL).
When we set up your services, you will need to provide us with a URL to POST/GET the information to.
Common/Standard Variables that we require are:
- UserID (a static authentication ID so you know the message is coming from SMS4U)
- Password (to verify the UserID)
- FromNumber (the Sender of the message)
- ToNumber (the Recipient of the message, either the Shared Short Code or the Long Code)
- Message (the actual message that was received)
These variable names can be changed at your request.