Web to SMSSend SMS from Web Portal
Send SMS messages directly from the web
Send SMS messages directly from the web... Simply login, enter the mobile number(s), insert your chosen message to send and click send!
You have access to full reporting and status notifications of the message, available from your Web Browser!
Send SMS/TXT messages to multiple destinations
Send SMS/TXT messages to multiple destinations became easier with SMS4U. You cam upload an Excel or CSV spreadsheet of mobile numbers using the Send SMS wizard.
Web to SMS Features
- Simple to use - Just login and submit message with details
- Fast Delivery - SMS4U delivers SMS messages within seconds
- Address Book - A fully web hosted Address Book for managing contacts
- Templates - Save your SMS/TXT templates and keep using them in the future
- Multiple Destinations - You can upload Excel or CSV list or use address book group(s) for multiple destinations
- Personalisation - Allows each individual recipient of a SMS message to receive personalised text messages (SMS Merge/Substitutions)
- Reports - SMS4U will send you success/failure reports to your email address
- History - Able to view and download the last three months of message history
- Two Way SMS - The recipients of SMSs can reply to the message. Replies will be delivered to your email inbox or to your system
- International Coverage - Send SMS messages to over 340 networks in 140 countries
What is Web to SMS?
Web to SMS is simple and popular method to deliver SMS messages (bulk and single) to a list of mobile phone numbers. Simply type or upload list of mobile numbers and enter the message to send. SMS Server will convert your request into SMS messages and deliver them for you. Replies can then be sent to either our web portal, your system, or back to your email inbox.
Other than Web to SMS, what delivery methods are available?
The SMS4U service has many supported delivery methods, such as simple HTTP POST over SSL, SOAP and JSON/XML REST API, as well as composing a text through your email using your Email Client (Email to SMS).
Can I send SMS messages from more than one web portal login?
You can configure many web portal logins via your Online Account without any extra cost.
Do you support Address Book features in your web portal?
SMS4U supports Address Book features which you can manage your contact list in our web portal. You can upload them by CSV/Excel format, and/or manage them individually. Also provides contact group features, add or remove contacts within groups.
Keep your customer list up to date and send Bulk SMS Messages with a few simple clicks!
On a technical level, how does Two Way SMS work?
We have developed a fantastic two way SMS system, we have number of our own short codes (NZ) or bunch of Australian long codes for international two way sms.
All of our outbound SMS / TXT messages will be sent from one of our number pool (4 digit short codes in NZ, AU long codes for overseas).
Any replies back to the origination number, we will map these replies to the sender. And then our system sends reply notification by either email or inform your system through webhooks (JSON or XML format).
You can also check your replies from our web portal.
Get in touch with your requirements
* Pricing is in New Zealand Dollars excluding GST