SMS RepliesTwo way SMS
Two Way Messaging
2-Way SMS is an efficient way to contact customers and colleagues via their mobile phone.
Send a text message and receive a reply back!
Why 2-Way SMS?
SMS messages are sent straight to a mobile phone. They are received on-the-go, allowing the recipient to respond quicker than email and with less distraction than a telephone call.
Text messages are typically answered and responded to within a five minute time frame - it's simple for the mobile phone user and it's as easy as an email from your PC.
The mobile phone can reply to the text message, which you receive in your email inbox or to your system!
How to Receive Replies:
Receive SMS / TXT to Email
SMS4U will receive your message, log the message inside the TNZ Web Portal, then email you a copy of the message (including the sender's mobile number and the message that was received).
Receive SMS / TXT to Webhook
SMS4U will receive your message, log the message inside the TNZ Web Portal, then deliver you a notification via JSON/XML Raw HTTP POST (Over SSL).
When we set up your services, you will need to provide us with a URL to POST/GET the information to.
Common/Standard Variables that we require are:
- UserID (a static authentication ID so you know the message is coming from SMS4U)
- Password (to verify the UserID)
- FromNumber (the Sender of the message)
- ToNumber (the Recipient of the message, either the Shared Short Code or the Long Code)
- Message (the actual message that was received)
These variable names can be changed at your request.
Two Way SMS is useful for:
- Appointment Reminders and Confirmations
- Simple Questions or Surveys
- Time Schedules and Human Resources
- Direct Customer Enquiries
- Integration into a CRM or Salesforce solution
- Communication between mobile sales teams, delivery drivers and other staff members